- Sales & Marketing
- Hiring for Photo Day
- Hiring sales rep. on commission only
- Which products are hot
- How to make the best presentation to a league (mock presentation)
- How to run a team and individual Picture Day
- How to accommodate the commissions a league requires without losing money
- Fund raising options
- How to increase your profits
12 o’clock. Food will be brought in and we will eat on-location. Sponsored by KG Digital.
Action & Online Sales (Jeff & Andrew)
Action, which involves printing on-site, is almost always part of tournaments.
- A print on-site display will be set up for demonstration purposes
- Discussion of sales and marketing techniques
- The products that do the best in the posed action environment
- Introduction to DDLab's Online Storefront
- How to correctly market and utlize online sales methods
- Using coupons & discounts to your advantage
Sports Marketing Kit
Each attendee will walk away from this workshop with a Sports Marketing kit which includes a sample eight-page league marketing booklet, a presentation folder, a collection of sports print samples and a few league follow-up email campaign ideas.
We will also introduce in this kit our new League Marketing Calendar, which will help you stay ahead of the game.
- New, more efficient dance workflow will save hours of work
- New bar coding/sorting method
- Shoot multiple poses in different costumes to maximize sales
- Introduction of new dance products
- How to create an order form that will display the products
- Marketing and sales materials will be provided
- Making dance photography simple
- A review of commission structures for dance schools
- How to book and schedule dance schools
- What dance school owners expect from start to finish
- Introduction of our new memory book program: a brand new product you can sell and offer to your dance schools
12 o’clock. Food will be brought in and we will eat on-location. Sponsored by Desktop Darkroom.
Green Screen (Mike)
- Workshop on how-to shoot green screen and your options for background replacement
- New sales tools that can earn you extra money from schools, leagues or dance
- Secrets on competing with the big school photography companies
- Sales and marketing, order forms and processing methods
- Which unique products sell best for schools
- How to stay ahead of competition
Chris Murphy has a very successful and profitable school, dance and portrait business in the Philadelphia area.
Note: This workshop is closed to Jacksonville area photographers due to competition.