High School Sports Photography Webinar: Tapping into Hidden Profit Centers
Join us in this timely webinar - Wednesday, April 18 - 8 pm EST
Join Industry Leader, Jeff Gump, as he
reveals Insider Secrets that can Double Your Sales
If you are looking to expand your photography into high school sports or looking for ways to add sales to your existing high school sports business, you won't want to miss DDLab's upcoming webinar featuring Jeff Gump.
Mark your calendar for Wednesday, April 18 at 8 pm EST.
Jeff Gump, Gump Sports Photography, is a 24+ year veteran of youth sport photography, an industry leader, and popular national speaker. He has built a successful youth sport photography business which photographs over 30,000 players each year, including numerous high school sports, action tournaments and competitions. He believes that the power of WOW! will add profits to your bottom line, just like it has done for him. He will be sharing valuable tips on how to book new high school sports jobs and how to tap into their hidden profit centers.
In this 75-minute webinar, Jeff will be describing new products and services he has specifically designed for the high school sports market along with ways to promote the products and services to earn you maximum profit.
Topics to be covered:
- The differences between League and HS Sports
- The 4 sales tools you need to double your sales
- Who to speak with to book the school
- Working with the Booster Club
- Game Day Booklet: Creating Your Silent Salesman
- Hidden Profit Center #1: Game Day Banner Program:
- Hidden Profit Center #2: Game Day Program Books
- Hidden Profit Center #3: Game Day Fanwear
- Hidden Profit Center #4: How to Upsell HS Photo Day Products
- Hidden Profit Center #5: Game Day Posters
- Hidden Profit Center #6: Sponsor Banners
- Hidden Profit Center #7: Event Fundraising
- Hidden Profit Center #8: Appreciation Gifts
- Hidden Profit Center #9: Developing Valuable Business Partnerships to promote and fund your new products.
The cost of the webinar is $25.
Mark your calendar to attend this webinar. There's a limited number of spots available.
Wednesday, April 18 - 8 pm EST