2. The Sizes/Catalogs are now located at the top left corner of the page. This has been a highly requested feature and will help ease navigating in the ROES software.
3. You can now create your own custom workspace within ROES. You may achieve this by clicking the arrows as displayed in the figure below.
4. You can toggle Options on and off. This is not a new feature, but it is in a different place. See below.
5. Favorites Folder. This is the best feature of the new ROES. The favorites feature allows you to organize all of the most commonly used items within our extensive product and graphic base, in one place, which can be easily accessed and modified according to your specific needs. Simply select your product, and click the heart (see figure below).
You can then name the product, and click "enter" and it will save in your Favorites palette. You can even add and organize your Favorites palette by sport, group, event, however you wish!
6. Your order total appears at the top right hand corner of the screen throughout the ordering process.
7. If you wish to stop ordering and continue at a later time, you can now use the Save for Later feature and actually name your order accordingly to help better organize your production. You can do this by clicking "Cart" and then clicking "Save for Later" in the lower right hand corner, seen in the figure below.